Friday 18 October 2013

October Update

Due to illness in the family a large proportion of my time has been spent on caring, so train sim stuff has suffered as a result.

I did receive a kind offer from a well known developer to provide new sounds for the departmental stock I created, which is why they are not released yet, but they will be. In return I offered to help with some assets for his own project. therefore, what little time I've had available has been spent on that work.

Here's a glimpse of what I have been upto.


The bridge to the waterworks near Hampton Loade -  the water is piped through the  supports!


Hampton Loade Station


A black "Shark" van, obviously a re-skin of my earlier versions.


Currently working on some of these. GWR Minks.


If you want to see more of Matt's route then please pop over to SteamSoundsSupreme




No comments:

Post a Comment