Thursday 14 April 2011

Has been a while


Sorry, haven't posted for a little while, but a combination of health, holidays and new computer issues have got in the way.

Can somebody please explain why it's so difficult to transfer stuff from your old machine to the new? A week of my life just disappeared.

Anyway, what little time I had to spend on modelling was used up helping Ben with Penrith Station on his Cockermouth, Keswick & Penrith route. Here's a quick look at the results.


Once again, I used my old MSTS models as the basis for the new Railworks version, although the canopies are mainly new, just a few textures re-used.

1 comment:

  1. Love the canopies! The station has a lovely feel to it which has been captured by this screenshot. My memories of Penrith are only vague but these certainly do it justice.

    ReplyDelete