Sunday 23 January 2011

Level Crossings

I was a bit fed up with doing buildings so, for a change, I have been updating the level crossing I made for Braunton Rd.

Had some fun learning the basics of 3ds max animation, which, like everything in 3ds max, is very powerful but easy to get wrong. Thanks to the guys on the UKTS forum I was able to overcome my difficulties and produce the results below.





Thought I may as well continue and make the crossing for Pilton Yard as well.





These are based on AndiS's lua scripts as I don't know how to use the new RW crossing scripts. Perhaps I'll update them again when RS eventually release the details of their new crossings?

AndiS, if you're reading this, perhaps you can tell me if its possible to have a single track level crossing with more than one trigger for when there are two tracks converging to one, just before the crossing?

No comments:

Post a Comment