Thursday 4 March 2010

3ds Max

I am now the proud owner of 3ds max 2010 and I am trying to learn how to use it. I think its actually harder trying to change modelling software, than it would be if I was starting from scratch. Having developed a set of skills for 3DCanvas I now have to unlearn them and develop a new set for 3ds max. Its especially difficult at the present, as I want to continue development for the L&B, so I find I'm jumping from one modelling tool to the other as my skills aren't yet good enough to model exclusively in 3ds max.

I will persevere and with the help of RSDerek's tutorials on the Art of Railworks blog plus the many other tutorials on the web, I hope I will get there.

Anyway, here's a glimpse of my first 3ds max model for Railworks..a sack of coal!

No comments:

Post a Comment